Welcome to the
Total Paving Family
We understand the frustration of leaving voicemails and delayed response times, from the initial contact, our courteous staff is eager to help you with answering questions or setting up an appointment with a pavement consultant. Our approach, is to provide answers and are at your service for any of the following:
- Scheduling: Sales Consultations, construction visits, Inspections.
- Project Management
- Communications & Specific project details
Our Pavement Consultants are trained on the various materials and subsequent pricing. If you are unsure of what you what because of the unknow price costs between surfaces, we are equipped to provide preliminary estimates, on the spot, to help determine which direction you would like to go. Our consultants have the experience to guide you to the best solution through:
- Price quotes
- Material recommendations & samples
- Color suggestions
- Practical, complete solutions to problems all around the house (including drainage issues)
- Future budgeting: Any portion of the job you may not do now, we can quote into phases.
We invest heavily in training and developing the best in the industry! Our teams are masters at their specific roles. The following are our in house construction teams:
- Brick/Stone Crews : New Installation & Maintenance
- Demolition Crew(s)
- Concrete Crew(s)
- Asphalt Paving Crew(s)
- Asphalt Maintenance Crew(s): Seal coating (existing customers only)
- Infrared Patching Crew(s)
Refer a friend or neighbor, and we will always know where it came from, and take care of your referral. The office will keep track so that we can provide a discount to you for your maintenance, as a thank you!
- Permits: Each village has different fees and requirements, however, we can submit an application for you, for a small fee. Send us your plat-of-survey, signed contract, and deposit, and we will take care of the rest! Village fees would be applied to the final invoice. Total Paving co-ordinates all inspections weather you apply or we apply! We just need the permit number, once issued.